Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog to be postponed for two weeks

I am going to Utah for a couple weeks to help do some fixin' up at my cousin's new farm, so I will be postponing the recording challenge for a bit. Since I kind of dropped the ball on yesterday's song, I decided the 10th day was a good one-third-of-the-way stopping point for now anyway.

Might try and record a song or two while I am out there with just my laptop and USB keyboard, but I am not going to count these as part of the challenge. I will pick up with days 11 & 12 when I get back.

Thanks to everyone who has been checking this out and following! It has been real fun so far. Feel free to share this page with your friends and family, cause I want to get as many people as possible to see it. 

I made a short video that will hopefully clarify the situation (actually I don't think it will haha). 

No comments:

Post a Comment